Guest posting is open to top digital marketers, business owners, and bloggers with something to say that adds true value to the community. If you have amazing wisdom to share with others in your field, we’d love to hear from you. We accept content about: marketing strategy, content marketing, blogging, social media, video marketing, SEO, copywriting, web design, graphic design, and other related topics.
To be considered, please review (and follow) the guidelines below, and then click the button to find and fill out the guest author submission form. We look forward to hearing from you!
Requirements for Author Contributions:
- Quality, proofreading, and thoroughly edited content (style, grammar, context, and purpose).
- Make compelling, accurate arguments and supply proof
- Only original content will be accepted
- Posts should be at least 2000 words in length.
- You may add 1 link to your site (must be to a relevant article)
- You may add 3 additional links to high-quality articles on other sites
- Include a featured image: 827 by 551 pixels
- Any visuals included must be royalty free
- Include proper attribution for any images, charts, videos, or other visuals used
Do not submit:
- Posts that are creating solely for the sake of link-building (must add actual value)
- Posts that are overly promotional (posts need to inform, educate, and entertain)
- Posts that are racist, sexist, overly biased, slanders or belittles your competition.
- All submissions are carefully reviewed and must meet quality standards
- Content can not be scraped.
- If you republish or submit content used elsewhere:
- Your authorship will be revoked
- Your content will be removed from the website
- We reserve the right to edit or change your article (these edits will not change the meaning of the article)
Click the button below to submit your information for consideration as an author on the Gaenzle Marketing blog.